The latest statistics show that around 5% of the world’s population is healthy, and an additional 25% has suboptimal or less than ideal health.
This means there may be no diagnosable illness but many unpleasant symptoms in between disease-free existence!
Poor health can be difficult to detect without an exam.
However, there are 8 signs that your body may not be as healthy and vibrant on the outside as it seems!
1. Feeling dizzy and forgetful
2. Feeling tired and fatigued throughout the day
3. Insomnia or difficulty falling asleep
4. Skin irritation or skin problems
5. Either loss of appetite or desire for certain foods
6. Constipation and stomach bloating
7. Low immunity falling sick easily
8. Always in a bad mood
Mood swings, impatience, and despair are all too common in today’s world.
With a majority of city dwellers experiencing more than half-timber symptoms in their daily lives it is easy to see why many people struggle with unhealthy mindsets which lead them down paths towards disease rather than wellness
A healthy lifestyle can help you avoid these problems by starting off small, eating less sweet foods, or drinking cold drinks during your morning commute for example
Give your body what it desires
A cup of cocoa, maybe with some whipped cream? It’s the perfect way to end a long day.
Special Offer! Get 15% Off, Use Code: RHBG15