Android is a great platform, but there are ways to make it even better. This blog post will show you some tips and tricks on how to speed up your Android device. We’ll also update the information for 2022 so you can stay ahead of the curve!
One of the best ways to make your Android run faster is to enable developer options and change the animation scaling to 5x. This will make all animations on your phone significantly smoother, and as a result, make your phone feel a lot faster overall.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap About phone.
- Find the Build number section.
- Start tapping the Build number section continuously until you get a pop-up message saying that you’re a Developer now.
- After this, the Developer Options section will appear in the Settings.
- Now, that everything’s set. You’re ready to play with animations. Here’s how to do that:
- Head over to Developer Options.
- Scroll down until you find the Window Animation Scale, Transition Animation Scale, and Animator Duration Scale.
- Here, you can play with all three options, and see which one brings the best results for you. Each animation scale can go from Off to 10x.
See the below images for a guide on how you can make your android device work more efficiently!
So there you have it – a simple way to make your Android phone much faster. Give this a try and let us know how it goes! We’d also love to hear about any other tips or tricks that you’ve found work well on Android devices – feel free to share them in the comments below. And finally, be sure to share this article with all of your friends who are Android users.