Planning a trip to Sri Lanka but worried about sticking to your budget? Don’t worry – there are plenty of great things to see and do in this beautiful country without breaking the bank. From exploring ancient temples to relaxing on stunning beaches, here are the top 10 budget-friendly things to do in Sri Lanka.
- Visit The Ancient City of Anuradhapura
- Explore the Rock Fortress at Sigiriya
- Take A Stroll Through Galle Fort
- Soak Up the Sun at Mirissa Beach
- Go On a Safari at Yala National Park
- Visit Dambulla Cave Temple
- Take A Walk Through Pidurangala Rock Temple
- Spend A Day at Ella Falls
- Visit Adam’s Peak
- Relax At Nilaveli Beach
Sri Lanka is an incredibly diverse and beautiful country with a lot to offer tourists on a tight budget. From ancient temples and rock fortresses to stunning beaches and national parks, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
So, don’t let your budget hold you back – get out there and explore all that Sri Lanka has to offer! If you’re looking for some inspiration, take a look at the photos in this post and start planning your trip. And be sure to share this post with your friends and loved ones – Sri Lanka makes for a great travel destination for anyone!